Friday, January 2, 2009

First Nic\ght in Bangkok

Well we arrived last night at about 1am thai time i was goingon a good three hours of sleep in 24 hours which makes jessi not a very happy camper but anywho we had a caby pick us up and take us to our hostel. In the cab we just shoot the shis ya know how are you, how thailand is the land of smiles, how ther is civil unrest ya know the usual. But he was really nice the only thing that made me sad was all the lost puupies out here on the streets. Just like my lil echo would have been had she been thai, but then again then she woundlt be peeing all over the place for nick. (sorry about that maybe she just misses me and her way of showing it is through peeing. So tonight we will take the train up to chang mai. And yes joe i will enjoy the thai food and not the other thai exports! keep the comments coming i love um and jimmerz you are an evil man for planying that babay in front of us!! love ya

12 comments:

  1. I can only imagine that you are speaking Jesinese when you have only 3 hours of sleep. Make sure you bring back another really cute puppy. You have a reputation for being a good trainer so there would be no problem selling it. I hope there are no screaming babies on the train and you can get some shut eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey baby girl thanks for the email. You know how your mommy worries and I really appreciate it. Hope Nick and Echo can survive without you But that will make them both appreciate you more when you get home Get some sleep so Arley and Ryan don't have to deal with Evil Jessica!!! We love you and hope you have the time of your life
    XXXOOOO
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you might like to know that your puppy has now learned how to dig. She put multiple monster sized holes in their back yard lawn. What a good puppy! I would say that echo's stock is plummeting. At least she still is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear all is well. Don't worry about Echo she will be back to her perfect self soon. Thanks for keeping us updated we are all doing fine. But I miss you Have a great adventure
    Lots of Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bring us back a couple of those puppies! :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you proud of me I'm not anonymous anymore Ann told me how to put my name in.

    XXXOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is your puppy after she dug up the lawn. What a cute puppy.
    just copy and paste it wont let me link it to the blog.

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_i7noiUoiiuU/SWFbJspbWuI/AAAAAAAABHs/MFJxLeBLR94/s1600-h/echo.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heard that there might be Al-Qaeda in Thailand that may be trying to target liberal hippies. Good thing you are on the conservative side. Better keep an eye out! Watch "The Factor" and I'll teach you to be safe while traveling. I don't suggest anyone travel anywhere outside of the grand ol' US of A first off, and make sure you wear clothing plainly identifying yourself as a loudmouth redneck statesman. Good luck and don't eat the local food, only American food like Tacos, Nachos, Twinkies and Mal-o-mars....

    ReplyDelete
  9. bring me a puppy too...one that pees on the street and make sure it's a thai puppy, not some cambodian one that crossed the border.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090106/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_marine_conservation

    seeeeeee he's not all bad...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Yessica,

    How are the beaches? Have you done any diving yet? I can't wait to see some pictures.

    Does the food taste totally different than out thai version?

    I am currently helping to babysit your puppy. She is so cute and mostly well behaved. The only problem is that she no longer cuddles. She successfully pushed me off my bed last night. I woke up just in time to avoid hitting the floor. Thank you, Echo. Today, Nick and I took her on a run, she really enjoyed the wet field. Then, she got a bath that she did not enjoy.
    I also learned that Echo is not the leader of the pack.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to hear you made it safely there. Sorry to hear about all of those puppies on the street. I am sure if you could you would bring them all home. I also can't wait to see your pictures.
    Be safe.
    Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete